Feast of Tabernacles 2023
Join Mercy Collective for Sukkot, the Feast of Tabernacles!
Our Feast of Tabernacles retreat will be held in Panama City Beach, Florida, from Thursday, Sept. 28, through Thursday, Oct. 5, and will culminate in a celebration in Franklin, Tennessee, during our Sabbath service on Saturday, Oct. 7.
Details & Registration
About Tabernacles by the Sea
God invites His people to be unified in worship and community during the Feast of Tabernacles. Tabernacles by the Sea is a Yeshua-focused, family-centered event.
Guests will begin arriving and enjoy a casual reception on Thursday, Sept. 28. Our first collective celebration will begin on the evening of Friday, Sept. 29, with a special Sabbath by the Sea event. The schedule of activities will run through Thursday, Oct. 5. We will have a light schedule of daily gatherings and activities and additional optional off-site excursions. All events and schedules are subject to change and dependant on the weather.
- Worship services, Bible studies, and prayer meetings
- Beach bonfires and sunset receptions
- Special group meals and refreshment breaks
- Youth pizza parties
- Children's activities
- Family creative and sporting contests
- Welcome gifts
Additional Optional Excursions Include:
- Fishing and kayaking at Camp St. Helens State Park
- Sunset dolphin cruise
- Pier Park SkyWheel
- Swampy Jack's Wongo Adventure Park
- Golf at Raven Golf Club
- 30A Farmers Market
- Local restaurant group dinners
We will have youth-focused spiritual, social, and recreation activities. All minors must be registered with, and remain under the supervision of, their parents or legal guardians.
Given the communal nature of our gathering, all registered attendees will be asked to help with various small tasks, such as serving group meals, cleanup, chaperoning youth events, etc.
On-campus housing is available through our host, Laguna Beach Christian Retreat. Housing is not included in registration. If you wish to arrange other accomodations in the area, you're welcome to do so. Attendees who choose to stay off-campus will still need to register (below) to participate in Mercy's events and join us on-campus.
Thursday, Sept. 28, through Thursday, Oct. 5: Panama City Beach
Our primary activities will take place at Laguna Beach Christian Retreat. The address is:
20016 Front Beach Road
Panama City Beach, FL 32413
About Laguna Beach Christian Retreat
Laguna Beach Christian Retreat's beautiful campus sits right on the Emerald Coast. It's neighboorhood-style layout is equipped with a wide variety of housing options, meeting facilities, and recreation opportunities. There are five pools, basketball courts, pavilions, gazebos, beach volleyball courts, gaga ball pits, a gift shop, coffee and ice cream shop, on-site coin laundry, and the beach! It's minutes away from Rosemary Beach, Seaside, and Panama City, which afford a ton of dining and fellowship opportunities.
Laguna Beach Christian Retreat's campus features private houses, motel-style studio apartments, and more. All lodging options have kitchens, heating, and air-conditioning. Booking is first-come, first-served. So book ASAP, or the campus may fill up.
To stay on-site, you must call Laguna Beach Christian Retreat to secure your housing.
To Reserve Your Spot:
- Click here and review the campus map and rates. Mercy's housing options are highlighted on the map, but they may be taken, as this document may not be updated regularly. For detailed photos, click here.
- Contact Laguna Beach Christian Retreat at 850-234-2502. Their office is open M-F 8am-4pm.
- Inform their office that you are with Mercy Collective.
- If applicable, ask for their homeschool discount (5%).
- Select your accommodations and make arrangements for your stay.
- Make payment upon arrival.
- Sheets, pillows, blankets, and towels are not included. Linens can be provided by the facility for a fee of $15 per set. Just let them know when you reserve your room.
- No deposit is necessary for your reservation, but they will need a credit card to hold your reservation. If for any reason you need to cancel, you are free to do so before August 31 without any fees.
Our utmost goal is to create a time and a place to truly dwell with the Lord. Mercy will provide a schedule of daily activities. These activities will include Bible studies, prayer meetings, worship services, recreation, and local outings.
Registration & Giving
Registration is required so that we can number our guests, provide group activities, and make arrangements accordingly. The fee will help offset the costs. All registrations are non-refundable.
All attendees must be fully registered by September 1.
Additional financial gifts will help us cover cost of this event and provide registrations for those in need. All donations are tax-deductible and greatly appreciated. Donations can be made during registration and will also be collected during the service.
Registration does not include lodging or most daily meals, though some group meals will be provided.